I covered the Stop Child Trafficking Now walk this morning. It was a great event! I interviewed Real Housewives of New Jersey Star Caroline Manzo, Stephen Baldwin and Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney. About 1,000 people participated in today’s event. In the past few weeks Stop Child Trafficking Now has sponsored walks in 39 cities on three different continents. Stay tuned, I will post the link to my HuffPo article on the walk as soon as it is published.
Share This Blog
- Doug Jones Pulls Off Electoral Miracle, Beats Alleged Child Molester Roy Moore thedailybeast.com/doug-jones-pul… 22 hours ago
- I am so, so pleasantly surprised 😲 First bit of political good news in a long time. #AlabamaSenateRace twitter.com/AP/status/9407… 22 hours ago
- RT @cmclymer: CNN exit poll shows black women, as usual, are delivering at a crucial moment. #AlabamaSenateElection https://t.co/XaonVZoJj6 22 hours ago
- @Otr3412 thanks for the rt! 3 days ago
- @ruthkeairney thanks for the rt! 3 days ago