Share This Blog
- We need to end this. He's made his opinions clear. #Charlottesville will be one of many if he's allowed to continue… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- I'd rather he be clear on where he stands #howcouldwelethimhappen ?Trump Defends Initial Remarks on Charlottesville mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/… 3 days ago
- @TrinityWallSt thanks for the rt! 4 days ago
- What makes a #SundayFunday? Unexpected after #church #brunch with three of my favorite ppl and… instagram.com/p/BXwNB8bA3Fy/ 5 days ago
- I entered the lottery for #ShakespeareinthePark on @TodayTix! Enter here: go.todaytix.com/SITPLottery2017 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Last night I spoke at a panel discussion on human trafficking at the Austrian Consulate in NYC. The other panelists were Elisabeth Tichy-Fisslberger, Director General of Legal and Consular Affairs Austrian Ministry, Thomas Stelzer, Assistant Secretary-General for Policy to the U.N and Margareta … Continue reading
Watchdog to monitor action on trafficking – The Irish Times – Tue, Nov 02, 2010 via Watchdog to monitor action on trafficking – The Irish Times – Tue, Nov 02, 2010.
Indonesia Open to Australian Proposal for Asylum Center, Yudhoyono Says – Bloomberg via Indonesia `Open\\\’ to Australian Proposal for Asylum Center, Yudhoyono Says – Bloomberg.