Last night I spoke at a panel discussion on human trafficking at the Austrian Consulate in NYC. The other panelists were Elisabeth Tichy-Fisslberger, Director General of Legal and Consular Affairs Austrian Ministry, Thomas Stelzer, Assistant Secretary-General for Policy to the U.N and Margareta Ploder, Counselor to the Permanent Mission of Austria to the U.N. I was invited in order to add information to the discussion from the NY State/ NYC perspective.
Share This Blog
- RT @DEADLINE: Marvel Skips SDCC But Seattle Is ‘Avengers’ Central This Weekend deadline.com/2018/06/avenge… https://t.co/kCcm161LlX 2 days ago
- @NYCTSubway The unhelpful woman was working in booth R103 at approximately 3 pm on Fri, June 15. She was only perso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @NYCTSubway This account replied Friday. Though did not help me. The booth # is R103. 1 train at Rector. Worker was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @TrapAndFamous @NYCTSubway @MTA Completely true. The subway is in terrible condition. I get that it runs 24/7 and i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @TrapAndFamous @NYCTSubway @MTA It’s terrible, top to bottom. The $20 charge is still on my account. 5 days ago