Last night I spoke at a panel discussion on human trafficking at the Austrian Consulate in NYC. The other panelists were Elisabeth Tichy-Fisslberger, Director General of Legal and Consular Affairs Austrian Ministry, Thomas Stelzer, Assistant Secretary-General for Policy to the U.N and Margareta Ploder, Counselor to the Permanent Mission of Austria to the U.N. I was invited in order to add information to the discussion from the NY State/ NYC perspective.
Share This Blog
- @pittman_nairobi Thank you for the rt! 3 days ago
- @MrFuriousStylez 👍🏾❤️👍🏾 Thank you 3 days ago
- “There is nothing wrong- in fact there is something right about being youthful, chic and serious.” * * * * *… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Leprechaun-ing ain’t easy... #WhenYouFindaNewApp 🍀 #HappyStPatricksDay https://t.co/zib2cNzWUG 4 days ago
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago