Last night I spoke at a panel discussion on human trafficking at the Austrian Consulate in NYC. The other panelists were Elisabeth Tichy-Fisslberger, Director General of Legal and Consular Affairs Austrian Ministry, Thomas Stelzer, Assistant Secretary-General for Policy to the U.N and Margareta Ploder, Counselor to the Permanent Mission of Austria to the U.N. I was invited in order to add information to the discussion from the NY State/ NYC perspective.
Share This Blog
- A few days of "shopping, sunning and spa'ing" #VegasBaby #ShesBack #miniBreak #minivacation… instagram.com/p/BTXAWnAg9pK/ 2 days ago
- @byronlarrington thank you 4 days ago
- @PrettyPollyLegs thanks for the RT! 4 days ago
- “Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.” #FashionSaturday #latergram #dress @dereklam… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Getting intersectional with other like minded feminists #thebroadroom #thebroadroomnyc #feminism… instagram.com/p/BTIWOC7gYTC/ 1 week ago