Last night I spoke at a panel discussion on human trafficking at the Austrian Consulate in NYC. The other panelists were Elisabeth Tichy-Fisslberger, Director General of Legal and Consular Affairs Austrian Ministry, Thomas Stelzer, Assistant Secretary-General for Policy to the U.N and Margareta Ploder, Counselor to the Permanent Mission of Austria to the U.N. I was invited in order to add information to the discussion from the NY State/ NYC perspective.
Share This Blog
- Tip toeing through the grapevines #Montauk #summer #weekend #longisland #summerFun #instafashion… instagram.com/p/BVx_y7Xg-lT/ 9 hours ago
- Weekend in #Montauk. Moving forward & looking to the future. #ladylikelessons #bossbabe… instagram.com/p/BVvdy22AxE6/ 1 day ago
- Happy #NationalPinkDay #flashbackfriday to one of my fav #NYC moments. That time I found a… instagram.com/p/BVsLBwZAOTx/ 2 days ago
- #Solsticetsq #SummerSolstice #2017 Thank You @timessquarenyc for another year of one of my… instagram.com/p/BVn5IonAtd8/ 4 days ago
- Only one hospital in #Vegas performs rape kits! "Where Are the Rape-Kit Nurses? - NYTimes.com ow.ly/Dbvz30cM6cX 4 days ago