Last night I spoke at a panel discussion on human trafficking at the Austrian Consulate in NYC. The other panelists were Elisabeth Tichy-Fisslberger, Director General of Legal and Consular Affairs Austrian Ministry, Thomas Stelzer, Assistant Secretary-General for Policy to the U.N and Margareta Ploder, Counselor to the Permanent Mission of Austria to the U.N. I was invited in order to add information to the discussion from the NY State/ NYC perspective.
Share This Blog
- @nowjfk thanks for the rt! 1 day ago
- "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." #LookOutWorld 😉 via ripl.com https://t.co/m9KxrnUNyE 1 day ago
- #SundayStyle #Dress, @femmebysa #Shoes, @ManoloBlahnik Fall color, summer style. Loving this… instagram.com/p/BZbxnWgHP45/ 1 day ago
- RT @KingJames: U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor unti… 2 days ago
- #Fall vibes, #summer feeling. This weather is unbelievable! How are you spending the first… instagram.com/p/BZZzYnuFObm/ 2 days ago